Views:313 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-13 Origin:Site
An agricultural knapsack sprayer is an important tool for people to carry out agriculture, but many people do not know how to operate the agricultural knapsack sprayer. Now let us introduce in detail how to use and maintain the agricultural knapsack sprayer, the configuration of disinfectant, the protection standards of users, and the precautions for disinfection.
Here is the content list:
Use and maintenance
Disinfectant configuration and use
Personal protection standards and putting on and taking off
1. Choose a knapsack agricultural sprayer or electric sprayer.
2. Check whether each connector of the sprayer is tightened, add water to test spray, check the airtightness for leaks, and spray water into mist.
3. Determine the type, concentration, and dosage of the disinfectant according to the purpose of disinfection, the object, and the size of the space.
4. If you choose a solid disinfectant, you should filter the solution to remove the residue after preparing the solution, mix it evenly, and then put it into the disinfection bucket.
5. The solution put into the sprayer cannot exceed the specified scale line.
6. Close the cover and tighten it.
7. When the pressure in the pressurized air barrel is sufficient or the electric sprayer is fully charged before use, unscrew the spray lever valve to spray disinfection on the disinfected object.
8. After disinfection, scrub with clean water to remove the residual disinfectant and sediment in the sprayer, spray the pipeline drug with clean water, wipe it clean and dry, and then reserve it, and charge the electric sprayer in time.
9. The main parts of the knapsack agricultural sprayer that are prone to failure are nozzles, valves, sealing rubber rings, and nozzles, which should be replaced in time.
1. Example: effervescent tablets containing chlorine disinfectant (effective chlorine content 500mg/tablet).
Surface disinfection: spray with 250mg/L chlorine disinfectant (1 effervescent tablet in 2 kg of water) for more than 30 minutes. Spray evenly with a knapsack agricultural sprayer, and the spray can be wet.
Ground disinfection: spray with 500mg/L chlorine disinfectant (1 effervescent tablet in 1 kg of water) for more than 30 minutes. Spray in place without missing spray, and the ground should be wet or have a small amount of accumulation.
2. For other disinfectants, please use them according to the instructions.
1. Personal protective equipment: ordinary medical masks, work clothes, work shoes or rain boots, rubber gloves, work caps.
2. The order of wearing protective equipment.
Wear a mask→wears a hat→wear work clothes/isolation gowns→wear protective goggles/face shields→wear waterproof work shoes or rain boots→rubber gloves and put the gloves on the cuffs of the protective clothing. The user should wear protective equipment before using the knapsack agricultural sprayer.
3. Sequence of removing protective equipment.
Rubber gloves → protective goggles/face masks → overalls → hats → work shoes or rain boots → ordinary medical masks.
1. Before use, you must fully understand the nature of the disinfectant, how to use it, and precautions.
2. When preparing, the weight of disinfectant and water should be accurate.
3. It is best to use the prepared disinfectant on the same day, do not use the disinfectant that has been prepared for a long time.
4. Do not mix two or more disinfectants casually.
5. chlorine-containing disinfectant is highly corrosive. After disinfecting the surface of metal and textile objects, wipe and clean the knapsack agricultural sprayer with clean water and linen cloth.
Taizhou Guangfeng Plastic Co., Ltd inspects product quality and conducts professional training for company employees. You can consider our company's products.
Taizhou Guangfeng Plastic Co.,Ltd is specialized in manufacturing agriculture knapsack sprayers and garden sprayers for more than 28 years.Products exported to over 50 countries and our brand Farmguard shares great fame in the world. If you want to know more, welcome to contact us.