Views: 312 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-12 Origin: Site
There are certain safety requirements for the use of battery sprayers. So what are the safety requirements for using a battery sprayer? What can I do if there is a malfunction?
Here is the content list:
l What are the safety requirements for using a battery sprayer?
l What should I do if there is a malfunction?
What are the safety requirements for using a battery sprayer?
1. Back operation, should snap the rocker 18-25 times per minute. Do not bend excessively when operating the sprayer to prevent the liquid from spilling out of the bucket lid and splashing onto the body.
2. Refill the liquid, do not exceed the water level line shown on the wall of the barrel. If you fill too much, there will be overflow at the pump barrel cover during work. Air chamber in the liquid exceeds the safe water level line, should immediately stop pumping, so as to avoid the air chamber explosion.
3. At the end of use every day, a little water should be added to spray and clean the sprayer ministries, and then put it in a dry indoor ventilation.
4. After spraying herbicide, the sprayer must be thoroughly cleaned, including the liquid tank, hose, spray bar, nozzle, etc., so as not to produce damage to the crop when spraying other pesticides next time.
What should I do if there is a malfunction?
In the use of common failures and troubleshooting methods.
1. Spray pressure is not enough, poor atomization: If the water inlet ball valve is set aside by dirt, you can remove the water inlet valve, remove dirt with a cloth; if the bowl is broken, can be replaced with a new bowl; if the connection part is not equipped with a seal, or air leakage due to damage to the seal, can be retrofitted or replace the seal.
2. The spray can not be fog: if the nozzle body oblique hole is blocked by dirt, can be unclogged oblique hole; if the spray hole blockage can be disassembled to clean the spray hole, but do not use wire or copper needles and other hard objects to stab the spray hole to prevent the eye from expanding, so that the spray quality becomes poor; if the casing is blocked by the screen or over the water valve ball set aside, should clean the screen and clean the dirt set aside ball.
3. Switch leakage or screwing: If the switch cap is not tightened, the switch cap should be tightened; if the gasket on the switch core is worn, the gasket should be replaced; the switch can not be screwed, the reason is placed for a long time, or used for too long, the switch core is bonded due to the leaching of chemicals, the parts should be removed in kerosene or diesel fuel cleaning; remove the difficulty, can be soaked in kerosene for a period of time, and then disassemble can be removed, do not use hard objects to knock.
4. The connection parts leak: If the joint is loose, the nut should be tightened; if the gasket is not put flat or broken, the gasket should be put flat, or replace the gasket; if the gasket dry shrinkage hardened, can be softened in animal oil before use.
Correct and safe use of battery sprayer to play a good and long-lasting role. In the company's more than 20 years of sprayer development process, we always ensure that "quality first, customer first" corporate goal, depending on the quality of the enterprise, depending on the customer as the root of the enterprise, adhere to the production of excellent products, adhere to the development of friendly relations. If you have a need to buy sprayer, please go to our official website: https://www.gfsprayer.com. for more information and consultation. Thank you very much for your support.
Taizhou Guangfeng Plastic Co.,Ltd is specialized in manufacturing agriculture knapsack sprayers and garden sprayers for more than 28 years.Products exported to over 50 countries and our brand Farmguard shares great fame in the world. If you want to know more, welcome to contact us.